To see a larger image click here


This home, originally built in 1843 , now has a meticulously restored exterior, and it's interior fully renovated. The project also features a large addition to the rear featuring a kitchen/family/mudroom area, bathed in natural light and warmed by radiant heat. This project was approved by the Lambertville Historic Preservation Commission and the Delaware & Raritan Camal Commission.